In one of my friends blog , he was writing about the self Discipline and he made regime for self discipline. He usually sets some small goals like this and hardly he follows . I was just kidding him for not following the rules/tasks set by him. Anyways he took it somewhat serious and he thinks that I discouraging him..ok tat’s not part of this story..coming to the point…In the beginning of this year I have set some goals for this year. Now I just need to check my progress of it …click the link below for the older post…..
- to put a step ahead in my carrier – 0% – not initiated
- website for Blossom – 40% – giving shape
- at least one blood donation camp and a medical awareness camp for this year – 30% – Planned for july 4th (tentative)
- another Quest Educational center in a rural village – 40% – final talks in progress
- initiating some works on the hidden project of Blossom – 0% – not initiated
- giving a shape to the DISHAA – Remedial center for learning disability (started by my sister) – 30% – working on next level.
- Getting ATG 80 certificate for Blossom – 80% – final hearing on jun 26th (High court).
- learning music (drums) and dance – 0% – not initiated
- learning some multimedia softwares (photoshop , flash , animation softwares etc.,) – 10% – initiated
- learn to enjoy my loneliness – 75% – started accepting and getting used with it.
Hope this sounds good. As I am in the mid of the year , the progress seems to be good. But still I haven’t initiated works on few tasks. Let me think about it and make some progress as early as possible.
The easiest way to reach the goals is “Set simple targets“. I always believe in the quote ” Big things comes under small packages“.