Some of the interesting happenings for the past one week,
1. action against restaurants in Chennai for reducing the prices of southindian dishes.
2. action against the persons who throw the wastages in the public or common places.
3. cancellation of the special fees collected in all the government schools.
4. hike in petrol/Diesel/Gas prices all over India.
5. Action against the persons who smokes in public places.
Except the 4th point all the happenings are invited and the 4th one is not avoidable (as stated). Let’s wait and see how far these things are implemented and how far it is successful.