I liked this title …when I read it in TOI newspaper years back as separate column during the election times. As General Elections in India is nearby…all the political parties started their performances…the so-called “Dance of Democracy”. Usually, there will be wonders and blunders happening in the political scenario of all the states. Coming to my Tamilnadu….this time it is totally made of blunders in the name of political alliances.
Tamilnadu is in a very pathetic situation …Shadow Government with Puppet CM and Deputy CM, incapable opponent party, irrelevant so-called other parties, so-called language movements and religious movements and finally the so-called anti-Indians…with these I can see it as the worst era in the whole TN politics. It might take another one or 2 state selections to see hope in TN politics.
Anyways eagerly waiting for the Manifesto from all the parties for this upcoming election, Lets HOPE for the BEST in the WORST!!!
Cheap politicals stunts will create a bad example for future young politicians. (Next Gen. Politicians). Tamil Nadu is experiencing the heights of cheap political stunts towards May 2016 elections. DMDK’s negotiation tactics, PMK’s daydream for becoming CM of Tamil Nadu, DMK’s begging attitude for an alliance with DMDK, pathetic unnoticed BJP for no major calls for an alliance, no comments on Congress and other minor parties and finally silent and helpless AIADMK.
Also, we got to see a few interesting happenings,
- PMK’s simple and effective and most needed manifesto ( but from a worse visionary -party head )
- Seeman’s NTK with effective and clean manifesto and principles ( not strong enough to win..but a good start if he maintains his stand of opposing Dravidian parties in future elections too)
- Vaiko-Thiruma’s MNK with a mix of so-called activists turned opportunists in politics (MDMK, VCK, CPI, CPM). A good decision to join together and may win hearts if they maintain this for 2 future elections at least
Few of the top blunders are as follows ( Dance of Democracy )
- DMK’s Namakku Naame Thittam – Heights of political stunt ( got some positive and negative vibes equally ) but a great entertainment through memes ( thanks for that )
- PMK’s “Change Progress Anbumani” and related campaigns in Obama Style promotions from A leader-party head with no clarity and no individuality
- Congress’s belief and assurance on winning more seats in alliance with DMK
- BJP’s where to go situation and waiting for the last minute call from any of the parties for an alliance
- AIADMK’s silent and confused attitude
- DMDK leaders crystal clear interviews with blabbering every time and get trapped to the journalist questions ( as the way they wanted ) and for all the enjoyable memes circulated in social media portraying DMDK leader
Apart from all these blunders, the worst was the negotiation talks from all parties to Vijayakanth except AIADMK. TN ppl witnessed historical situations like a 50+-year-old party to beg DMDK for an alliance. Finally got ditched with the decision of DMDK’s standing alone in all 234 positions. But now DMK pitched in for a post-election alliance with DMDK with no regrets of getting ditched recently.
More to talk about these wonders and blunders of TN elections 2016. The worst part is, people are left with No effective manifesto, No productive schemes and No sincere promises, No people-oriented principles, No inspiring leader and No hope for growth.
Good luck TN for more wonders and blunders of TN 2016 elections and also for a bright future with inspiring leaders like VK, MKS, AM, JJ. 😉 This too shall pass by. Another election will come and we hope for the best.
Wonders or blunders, Let us VOTE and decide.
ps: ”Dance of Democracy” is a title lifted from TOI’s election news page. This post is just a view of mine and no intention to portray or impose a good or bad impression on any individual party. This is just an expression of my thoughts on day to day recent political incidents I came across.
15th Lok sabha Election ..would be a battle between BJP and Congress, Manmohan (Sonia) and L.K.Advani.With the two biggest parties of India, the so called third front is also in the battle ..but as per the pre-poll surveys ….they won’t create a bug impact in this elections.
As every one states India has faced the worst economic slowdown in these five years. It’s not only because of inefficiency and also due to the universal slow down. In the mean time we have to accept the fact that..we are not worst hit with this slow down when compared to other countries. But with the world’s best economists as a Prime minister and another best economist as a Finance minister we would have been more better. But nothing happened…! I feel congress has equal positive and negatives with these five years.
Dance of Democracy...!
BJP has more chances to be in the seat of PM but….bit afraid of their hindutuva policy. More afraid of the dominance of the VHP , shiv sena, ram sena etc., on the public. Their moral policing will be a dangerous thing for public. Their stand on Ram temple makes me to think twice about the consequences. Already we have a black day Dec 06..we may get more black days like this. But India will get benefited by their anti terrorism policy and POTA act.
Both parties have their own positives and negatives. But India is in need of a positive change. Wish the battle should be for the well being of India and not for the revenge or cheap politics and not for the PM Seat. Lets analyze with the parties and the candidates in our constituency and vote for them.Check the link for the performance analysis of individual MP’s of all states.
Performance analysis of MP’s state wise.
This link has the details on top performers – Click here
Check my previous posts on this blog for Manifestos of both BJP and National Congress part.
Lets vote for a change..demand your vote and lets put India in a growth face.
ps:- I do not belong to any political party and afterall these are my views and perceptions.